2009年9月28日 星期一

Designing a book cover

It is the Golden Jubilee (50th anniversary) of my high school. My secondary school has published a Golden Jubilee Anthology and I have helped the school to design the book cover.

The theme of the anthology is 流金歲月(The Golden Age). Below are different versions of the cover.

When we look at an image or a picture and zoom in it, we would discover it is composed of numerous amount of dots. It is these numerous dots array coherently to create an image or a picture. Similarly, our memories are composed of numerous bits and pieces.

I try to use a number of circles that contain images of school facilities and environment to symbolize those dots, bits and pieces. As it is these facilities and the environment work together to create the golden age of my secondary school.











沒有留言:

張貼留言