2009年10月18日 星期日

Kan Tai Keung

I remembered a few weeks ago, we have talked about some Individual designers during lessons. I am interested in and inspired by the works of Kan Tai Keung. And, when I back home, I am eager to search more works produced by him.

Here are some works designed by Kan Tai Keung:








I really like this designer. He has good Chinese Painting skills and graphic design techniques.
Chinese Painting emphasize on verve but that on western focus on realistic. There is a big difference in these two types of arts. However, Kan is successful in combining these two types of arts together. While nowadays Chinese are strongly influenced by the western culture, Kan Tai Keung syncretize different culture and at the same time conserve the unique essence of tradition Chinese painting.

To see more works produced by Kan, you may refer to this site: http://www.kantaikeung.com/eindex.html
>>DIALOGUE-Erhard Gruettner-Kan Tai-Keung
>> Poster I /II/III/IV/V

沒有留言:

張貼留言